HardwareCategory: OS3D Hardware
OS3D Performs outside natural 3D printing barriers, operating on 9 directional-axes, with wide mobile-action range, allowing operating at points outside existing static ranges.
OS3D hardware offers the possibility of creating all possible geometric forms with unlimited size rapidly and efficiently.
● Lightweight aluminium structure
● 6 powerful compact motors.
● Quick acceleration.
● Precision and agility.
● 0,25 kW energetic waste.
● Handling capacity of seven axes.
● Compact and lightweight arm controlling weight.
● Extruders for various materials.
● Trajectory precise preview.
● Flexible building.
● Wiring integrated.
● Shorter cycle time.
● Very compact turning radius.